Credit, where it is due.
Here are some of the online resources I use for my sites.
- Blogger (Blogspot) - Of corse I have to thank Google for this one!
- Signature Maker - Create your custom signature in few easy steps
- Cool Text - The classic logo maker.
- Online Image Editor - Really easy & very useful, makes transparent .PNG's.
- Wallpapers Wide - THE place for wallpapers.
- FlatIcon - thousands of standard & social media icons.
- Vecteezy - lots of vector graphics
List of the medications I take to stay alive. updated - 4/27/2017
- Glucotrol (Glipizide) - 10mg [2x]
- Metformin - 1g [2x] - to control high blood sugar
- Neurontin (Gabapentin) - 600 mg [x3]- for Fibromyalgia pain
- Protonix (Pantoprazole) - 40mg - for my stomach, 1 time at night
- Lisinopril/HCTZ - 20/25 mg - for high blood pressure & water retention
- Norvasc (Amlodipine) - 10 mg - blood pressure
- Paxil (Paroxetine) 20mg - 1 time a day in the AM, for depression
- Metoprolol - 25mg [2x] - to regulate heartbeat
- Lipitor (Atorvastatin) - 40mg - cholesterol-lowering med
- Nucynta - 50mg [as needed] - for pain
- Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine) - 10 mg [as needed] - muscle relaxer
- Ultram (Tramadol Hcl) - 50 mg [as needed] - for pain